Child safety service centres are located in communities throughout Queensland.
Child safety service centres provide support and a range of services to children, young people, families and carers to ensure children's safety and wellbeing and to prevent children from being harmed.
A child safety service centre is the contact point during business hours when:
- you have an enquiry or support need and are an existing client (you or your family currently have contact with a child safety officer working in the service centre)
- as a member of the public, you would like to talk to a child safety officer as you have information about a child or young person in contact with the child safety service centre
- you are a carer of a child who is involved with the child safety service centre.
To locate your nearest service centre, select your region from below or contact our Enquiries Unit:
- Brisbane Region
- Central Queensland Region
- Far North Queensland Region
- North Coast Region
- North Queensland Region
- South East Region
- South West Region.
For emergencies outside of working hours, contact the Child Safety After Hours Service Centre on 1800 177 135.