The Child Safety Practice Manual provides a comprehensive set of procedures that guide and inform the delivery of child protection services by the Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services in Queensland.
The Child Safety Practice Manual consists of the following chapters:
- Chapter 1. Intake
- Chapter 2. Investigation and assessment
- Chapter 3. Ongoing intervention
- Chapter 4. Case planning
- Chapter 5. Children in out-of-home care
- Chapter 6. Intervention with parental agreement
- Chapter 7. Support service cases
- Chapter 8. Regulation of care
- Chapter 9. Matters of concern
- Chapter 10. General
For information about the format of the chapters and how to use the Child Safety Practice Manual, please refer to How to use the Child Safety Practice Manual.