Use your Foster and Kinship Carer Card where you see this sticker.
- Keep a lookout for the Foster and Kinship Carer Card symbol displayed in shop windows or near cash registers.
- Find out what the regular price is before asking for a discount.
- Comparing prices is highly recommended.
- Always present your card at the time of getting a written quote, or prior to payment. Businesses do not have to honour discounts after the transaction has occurred.
- Take your card when you travel throughout Queensland.
- To access the list of participating businesses, please check the online Business Discount Directory.
- If you have difficulties obtaining discounts from businesses listed in this directory, please advise the Foster and Kinship Carer Card Program Support Officer on 3247 3721 or 1800 811 732 so that the matter can be followed up.