Resources and publications
Fact sheets and brochures
Guides and manuals
Policies and procedures
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander
Investigation and assessment
Self-harm and suicide risk
Unaccompanied Humanitarian Minor (UHM) program
- Children and Youth Health - a South Australian government resource with practical health information for parents, carers and young people.
- Ethnic Communities Council of Queensland (ECCQ) - parenting tips and family resources to support the needs, interests and contributions of culturally and linguistically diverse communities in Queensland.
- Healthy Start - an Australia-wide strategy to support parents with learning difficulties and promote a healthy start to life for their young children.
- Hands On Scotland - a Scottish government sponsored online resource for anyone working with children and young people.
- Parentline - confidential telephone counselling service aimed at providing professional counselling and support for parents and all who have the care of children.
- Raising Children Network - joint Victorian government/community organisation website providing information to help parents with the day-to-day decisions of raising children, and looking after their own needs.
For children and young people
- Bursting the bubble - for teenagers who are living with family violence.
- Children's Week - annual event celebrated in Australia during the fourth week in October.
- CREATE Foundation - non-government organisation connecting and empowering children and young people in care.
- Kids Help Line - confidential and anonymous, 24-hour telephone and online counselling service specifically for young people aged between five and eighteen.