The Department of Environment and Heritage Protection offers the following concessions to eligible cardholders.
A concession for entry* is available at:
- South-East Queensland Wildlife Centre in D’Aguilar National Park
- David Fleay Wildlife Park.
Concession for services (e.g. guided tours) are provided on entry* at the following parks:
- Chillagoe-Mungana Caves National Park
- Fort Lytton National Park
- Mon Repos Conservation Park
- Mount Etna Caves National Park
- St Helena Island National Park.
For more information, visit the Department of Environment and Heritage Protection’s website or contact the department’s Customer Referral Centre on 1300 130 372.
*Concessions are for Department of Environment and Resource Management charges only. Other charges may apply.
Department of Environment and Heritage Protection