- www.health.qld.gov.au and www.fpq.com.au – safe sex, preventing sexually transmitted infections and sexual health, safe limits on alcohol.
- www.istaysafe.com – a site on sexual health for young people.
- www.drugarm.com.au – being wise about alcohol and drugs.
- www.liquor.qld.gov.au – liquor licensing and underage drinking
- www.communityservices.qld.gov.au/volunteering/ – information about running and managing events and volunteers.
- www.volunteeringqueensland.org.au – a site providing information about and of interest to volunteers.
- www.translink.com.au – information about bus, ferry and train timetables.
- www.transport.qld.gov.au – safe driving, Queensland drivers’ licences, 18+ cards.
http://shoalhaven.nsw.gov.au/MyCommunity/Events/Eventsplanning.aspx – a site managed by the Shoalhaven Shire Council in New South Wales. It provides a comprehensive and multi-part document on organising large events.
- www.schoolies.qld.gov.au - information about Schoolies.
- www.crimestoppers.com.au – tips to prevent crime and what to do if crime does happen.
- www.fairtrading.qld.gov.au – consumer protection including accommodation issues.
- http://www.communitybuilders.nsw.gov.au/ – this website provides information about what other communities are doing and what works to make communities safer, healthier, inclusive, more vibrant and entertaining. It includes practial resources and checklists about community building, consultation and funding sources.
- www.nsw.gov.au/communities/building-communities – this is a great site for people involved or interested in community issues. It provides information and links to getting involved, volunteers and funding.
- www.smartservice.qld.gov.au/services/grants - this site provides a variety of ways to find Queensland Government grants.
- www.ccypcg.qld.gov.au – for information on working with children, working with children training and blue cards.