For use by a Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services funded non-government service provider on behalf of a person engaged or seeking to be engaged by the service provider.
- Check that your details are correct
- Ensure that the applicant has completed the declaration
- Complete the payment details section (Part D)
- Ensure all signatures are on the form.
- Use the fact sheet 'Yellow card applications - getting it right the first time ' to ensure form is filled out correctly
Submitting your request
Mail:Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services
PO Box 10179
BRISBANE ADELAIDE STREET QLD 4000
If you have any questions please email Criminal History Screening or phone criminal history screening hotline 1800 183 690.