In the Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services you will have the opportunity to deliver on our vision of supporting a resilient Queensland through excellence in human services.
You will achieve this vision by leading excellence in contemporary front-line human services to people most in need.
Positions within the department can include the following:
- Community engagement and education
- Community support programs
- Resource officer
- Case manager
- Forensic disability worker
- Local area coordinator
- Occupational therapist Occupational therapist
- Physiotherapist Physiotherapist
- Psychologist Psychologist
- Residential care officer
- Social worker Social worker
Speech and language pathologist
- Child safety officer
- Child safety support officer
If you have the necessary qualifications as well as a passion for delivering high-quality child protection services, working as a child safety officer can offer you a satisfying and rewarding career.
- Human resources
- IT and telecommunications (information on ICT positions coming soon)
- Marketing and communication
- Policy, planning and project management
The department offers a number of specialised positions that require the applicant to have an understanding of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures and societies.