You must lodge an application to renew your accreditation before the accreditation period expires, but not more than 3 months before.
We will cancel your registration if your accreditation expires before you apply for renewal. Penalties may also apply.
You can apply to extend the last day you can apply for renewal. However, you must do this on or before your accreditation expiry date.
To renew your accreditation:
- complete Residential Services Form 3 and notes—Application for renewal of accreditation of a residential service Residential Services Form 3 and notes—Application for renewal of accreditation of a residential service
- provide any new documents or documents that you have amended since the last accreditation process
- attach a copy of your building compliance notice, issued by the local government authority within the previous 12 months
- attach a copy of your current fire safety records, specifically fire equipment maintenance records, and resident and staff fire safety training records
- attach any other documents requested
- pay the renewal fee of $26.10 for each per person who is a resident when you apply
- lodge the entire application (see the form for lodgement details).