What should I do now that I want to move out of my home?
- Give the department 14 days notice that you are leaving.
- Complete a Notice of Intention to Leave (RTA Form 13).
- Give your forwarding address to the department.
- Arrange to attend the inspection on the handover day.
- Arrange to hand back your keys.
- Ensure you pay your rent and maintenance accounts in full.
Use the list below to make sure you have told everyone you need to that you are leaving the address.
Who should I tell I am moving?
Dowload and print the Moving out checklist .