Partners - Child Safety Services, Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services (Queensland Government)

Error - Your browser does not support Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.2, which is required to access this site.
All the latest versions of popular browsers support TLS 1.2, including Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Safari. Please upgrade your existing browser, or utilise an alternate browser to access this site.

You are here:

  1. Home
  2. Partners


We work in partnership with non-government organisations (NGO) and other Queensland Government departments as well as the broader community to deliver quality child protection services.

We have a strong interest in maintaining and strengthening the effectiveness of our partnerships through joint planning and local working arrangements which are critical to the provision of child protection services to children, their families and the community.
  • When a child in care is missing

    To support approved foster and kinship carers and staff in care services when responding to situations where a child in out-of-home care is missing from where they live.

  • Our community partners

    Non-government organisations work in partnership with Child Safety Services to deliver services or programs to children, young people and families throughout Queensland.

  • Our government partners

    Other government agencies have a role in the delivery of services for children and young people and their families.

  • Child Safety Licensing

    Incorporated organisations delivering placement services to children subject to statutory child protection intervention are required to be licensed. Licensing assists the department to make sure services meet the legislated Statement of Standards outlined in section 122 of the Child Protection Act 1999.

  • Resources and publications

    List of partner resources available on the Child Safety Services website.

Is your feedback

Please submit your comments on the department's Compliments and Complaints section.

Please submit your comments on the Queensland Government website Contacts form.