Change of details of positive notice/card or positive exemption notice/card holder (Form 10-4)
For use by a person holding a positive notice or positive exemption notice who changes their name, starts to use a different name or changes their contact details.
- Check that your details are correct
- Ensure that the applicant has completed the declaration
- Complete the payment details section (Part H) if required as the replacement notice and card is due to a change of name
- If payment is by credit card, please pay online via:
Make a Yellow Card Application payment
- Ensure all sgnatures are on the form.
Submitting your request
Mail: Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services
PO Box 10179, Adelaide Street Brisbane QLD 4000
If you have any questions please email Criminal History Screening or phone the criminal history screening hotline: 1800 183 690.