Enabling actions and initiatives
To monitor our progress and inform future actions, we will:
- work with Queenslanders to implement the strategy
- build our knowledge and evidence about gender equality
- develop and track achievements aligned to the priority areas
- publish annual report cards that provide statistics on the status of women and girls relevant to the priority areas (where available)
- develop a publicly available interactive online statistical database to present the facts on gender equality.
Actions and initiatives
The Queensland Women's Strategy proposed a range of actions that would progress gender equality in Queensland.
Commitments made by the Queensland Government, community and private sector partners to deliver on these proposals are listed below each proposed action.